Sunday, April 14, 2013

Graphic 45 Secret Garden Opening Tag and Chunky Charm Dangle

Making handmade flowers causes me to feel more like a paper artist than anything I create.  I just love the way the creases and folds make each flower look unique.  Here's the tag that goes with the dangle I posted earlier.  It's very simple on the inside, just some paint and cut outs from Graphic 45's gorgeous Secret Garden line.  The papers used to make the flowers are Bazzill and the die cuts of the fence and tag are from Tim Holtz' dies.
Each opening tag has 2 tags that are removable, one from behind the "fence" on the front and one out of the back pocket.



Oops I forgot to get the hot glue strings off  :) glad I took a close up to remind me!
The little leaves dies are a Sizzix sizzlet and the smaller branch of leaves is a Stampin'Up die. The "tulip" design on the back is also a Stampin' Up die.

1 comment: